If you’ve read the book, please take our survey. Your feedback helps us reach other readers who might benefit from this life-inspired story. Here’s what readers have to say so far (and thanks to those who graciously responded):
· A moving story: I know Liz personally and didn’t realize it had been such a struggle for her;
· As a teacher of students with disabilities, it gave me hope that they too can overcome the challenges they face; just as Liz did.
· I had a hard time sleeping knowing that people could be so cruel to Liz (whom I know);
· It made me wonder when is it OK to ask about someone’s disability or whether you can help them or not.
· I cried at times reading of the difficulties that Liz faced, but then was left with joy as I read how she overcame every over obstacle in time.:
· This book would be a good curriculum for class; be it special education or mainstream courses.
· I was left with feelings of empathy, acceptance, hope and inspiration—and I laughed a bit too!
We’re still looking for reader reviews from teachers, physical rehabilitation professionals, and individuals facing challenges (be it a disability or other life obstacle). If you can help, just give me a quick email at [email protected] and put “reader review” in the title, along with your name and mailing address in the body of the email. I’ll send you a free copy of the book and survey link to complete after you’ve read the story.
And I appreciate your interest!
This offer is limited to residents in the 48 contiguous US states at the current time.
Power on! ~Victoria Mavis