Due to reader feedback, we created a free Study Guide for Every Scar Tells a Story for use in group settings or one-to-one mentoring by individuals who coach others or may be involved with developmental programs. You can easily add your own insights into The Study Guide for review of discussion. This is also a useful tool for readers who 'self study' as they begin a journey of discovery towards self-awareness, acceptance, empathy, freedom, or unleashing whatever is holding one back in life. Feel free to share with others. You can also email me and request a copy, rather than obtain it through the shopping cart.
If you’ve read the book, please take our survey. Your feedback helps us reach other readers who might benefit from this life-inspired story. Here’s what readers have to say so far (and thanks to those who graciously responded):
· A moving story: I know Liz personally and didn’t realize it had been such a struggle for her;
· As a teacher of students with disabilities, it gave me hope that they too can overcome the challenges they face; just as Liz did.
· I had a hard time sleeping knowing that people could be so cruel to Liz (whom I know);
· It made me wonder when is it OK to ask about someone’s disability or whether you can help them or not.
· I cried at times reading of the difficulties that Liz faced, but then was left with joy as I read how she overcame every over obstacle in time.:
· This book would be a good curriculum for class; be it special education or mainstream courses.
· I was left with feelings of empathy, acceptance, hope and inspiration—and I laughed a bit too!
We’re still looking for reader reviews from teachers, physical rehabilitation professionals, and individuals facing challenges (be it a disability or other life obstacle). If you can help, just give me a quick email at [email protected] and put “reader review” in the title, along with your name and mailing address in the body of the email. I’ll send you a free copy of the book and survey link to complete after you’ve read the story.
And I appreciate your interest!
This offer is limited to residents in the 48 contiguous US states at the current time.
Power on! ~Victoria Mavis